Colour Coding
I said when I began this blog that I would try to supplement my reviews of the new episodes with the Doctor Who criticism I post to other fora, and so I intend to. I'll be backdating the reprinted material as appropriate, so that some of the older stuff from the archive will end up coming right at the beginning of the blog.
Anyway. I've just put up the first such piece, a review which first appeared at Outpost Gallifrey only a week or so ago. It's insanely obscurantist, relating to the early-1990s Titan scriptbook of the unmade 1963 Doctor Who T.V. script Masters of Luxor -- which brings me to my second point.
I'll be distinguishing between posts relating to the new Doctor Who series and those relating to other stuff (the original T.V. series, the books and audios), so that fans of the new series can skip the more esoteric stuff. I'll do this by rendering the titles of all the new-series posts in burgundy, and all others in purple. Isn't that pretty?
